The Candy and Nut Tour That's
Making Milwaukee Famous!
This may be the most taste tempting tour you ever take.
Now under one roof, you can see Quality Candy making award-winning chocolates and Buddy Squirrel creating fabulous nuts, snack mixes and gourmet popcorns.
||Buddy Squirrel's state-of-the-art kitchens is a tour not to be missed. You'll be able to see every inch of Buddy Squirrel's process of making the finest confections anywhere. Buddy Squirrel creates all its own centers from scratch, including butter almond toffee, marshmallow, nougats, crèmes, caramels, meltaways, cordials and much more. Then they're drenched in velvety smooth pure Swiss style milk and dark chocolate.
Buddy Squirrel is Wisconsin's largest retail nut, healthy snack mix, and popcorn operation, making cheese, caramel and other gourmet popcorns. The Buddy Squirrel popping and roasting rooms are a sight to be seen by every nut and popcorn fan! We invite you to witness 45,000 square feet of candy making magic at our state-of-the-art kitchen.
- Tours are available Monday through Friday, and they last about 30-45 minutes.
- Your tour will include viewing of the entire production facility along with a visit to our Factory Store.
- $3.00 per person.
- FREE samples are given to all who attend the tour.
- All tour participants can receive a 20% discount off anything bought in the store.
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling our corporate office at: 414-483-4500 or 800-972-2658 during office hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Plant shutdowns occur during the summer; please call ahead to reserve your spot.
- Parental supervision is recommended.
- When your group arrives, enter under the bright red awning on the south side of the building.
- All tours begin and end in the Factory Store.
- Please see map for directions to our facility.
Call and make your reservations today! We look forward to meeting you.
Please see map for directions to our facility.
View Larger Map